Sunday, September 13, 2009

horizontality 2

When last we left our stalwart defender of liberty, she was ignoring the plaque on millions of Californians' teeth and jetting around the world filing writs and things in states that she, well, doesn't have license to practice law in.

My mom used to play chess against my dad and do absolutely ridiculous things that would cause him to freeze in amusement and analysis. "Perhaps it is brilliance," he might have mused. And he would try to figure out what her plays meant. Well, her plays meant she was just doing random crap, that's what they meant, and the legal profession would be wise to learn this lesson from my parents and stop just staring in dazed fascination at this bleached crazy person from the west.

She has a known disbarred felon assisting her now. Her latest evidence was presented by a person convicted multiple times of forgery. Forgery! Really! "Evidence", I mean.

How does this tie into my life? Well, yesterday she was marching (or standing, maybe) against that usurpering guy in the White House, and so were Greg and Tina, and therefore I am only 2 degrees of separation from her and that is too freaking close for comfort. Greg and Tina, I hasten to add, were protesting his policies and thereby being a good example for the children by taking part in the political process. As far as I know, they did not meet her, but I plan to ask them, because that would be as cool as meeting Godzilla.

Actually, I'm not sure of the rules of the degrees of separation game. That's two degrees, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment